maandag 23 mei 2011



The assignment was, everyone gets a certain brand and should make a advert for it.
The advert should have a self made/composed soundtrack (to get to know garageband) and to use own videos which are never held still - so always moving. It should be an abstract composition reflecting the brand.
I had the brand nintendo, but after working for it and with it for 3 months and trying to make the technic work, which eventually did one day, but then the films and all the working on it did not go well anymore. I tried hard and should actually have stoped with it loads of times before I actually did.
To make something new and show what I learned at least and that I really learned a lesson in being satiesfied with what you are doing, than just going on because maybe someone else expected it the way I thought so, but self not being satisfied with myself. I really learned a lesson and now I did a new film/video which is a song I took, which I really like and animated it with pictures and feelings I thought would fit.
Next time for sure I will look more from far and make decisions quicker if something is going into the direction of going really really wrong.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten