vrijdag 31 augustus 2012

Class 3: System information representation design

This class had two different types of classes. Lectures and individual work.
We had four projects one after the other. It was mainly finding "systems" to represent information.

Here are the four projects:

P #1
We had to develop a system for a topic, which needs symboles, for example olympic games.
I developed a system for instruments. Here is my outcome:

P #2
This was a short project, were we needed to make an inforgraphic only with typography about typography.
Here is my outcome:
P #3
In this project we had all freedom. We needed to find a system for something that does not have a system, about a topic which is related to yourself.
This was a greta project, because I gave myself the assignment to only use illustrator, which I am not very good in. I used a lot of tutorial, which I hated before and now I actually started to like it.
This is my outcome:

P #4
The last project was also quite free. We needed to make an "illustration", which has to do with a system and a strange idea.
I made a book about forecasting the future/ answering questions with coffeestains.
Here is my outcome:


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten