zaterdag 3 november 2012



London has been sooooo inspiring. Not only for my final project, but also for my thesis. My final project will be about light and shadows. I am so fascinated by what light does in life and how we are so dependent from it. How light is almost always one of the main factors for everything on how you do what you do. 
At the moment I am not yet focusing on one special part, but on all there is and all that fascinates me. Trying to find the borders and why exactly I love light and am so triggered to go experiment more with it.
In London there were several exhibitions of artists who used light in their istalltions and artworks. Especially in the Tate Modern Gallery, were there has been a 15 week long performance/interactive/creative time with loads of different things going on everyday, I had to go to London and see what was happening there.
I will go on and try to put on the blog, all the steps I took and where I went in London and after that in Leipzig/Berlin. Trying to explain in words, how all the exhibitions and the time itself helped me in which way is not very easy, but I will give it a try. :)
Hoepfully this goes well and after that I know how to let everyone know what I am doing to get to my final project. :) 
cheers Fritzi

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten